MAGIC PLACE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2016; Located in Osceola County, Florida
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
The Magic Place Community Development District (“District”) is an independent special district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by Ordinance No. 2016-22, enacted by the Board of County Commissioners of Osceola County, Florida on February 15, 2016. The District includes within its boundaries approximately 87 acres of land located in Osceola County south of West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (US 192), east of Florida Plaza Boulevard and west of Elese Drive.
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Osceola County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, financials, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the Assistant District Manager:
ASSISTANT DISTRICT MANAGER
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The operative words in this process are “approve” and “adopt.” The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to Osceola County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed DS Budget
- FY 2020 Adopted O&M Budget
- FY 2020 Proposed O&M Budget
- FY 2019 Adopted O&M Budget
- FY 2019 Proposed O&M Budget
- FY 2018 Adopted Budget
- FY 2018 Proposed Budget
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal Year 2018, please contact the District Office.
Fiscal Year 2020 Meeting Agendas:
- 12-2-19 Cancelled
- 3-2-20 Cancelled
- 4-6-20 Meeting Cancelled
- 7-6-20 Meeting Cancelled
Fiscal Year 2019 Meeting Agendas:
- 9-2-19 Cancelled
Fiscal Year 2018 Meeting Agendas:
- 11-6-17 Meeting Cancelled
- 1-10-18 Meeting Cancelled
- 2-5-18 Meeting Cancelled
- 3-5-18 Meeting Cancelled
Magic Place CDD
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Mark Watts of Cobb & Cole
351 East New York Avenue, Suite 200
Deland, FL 32724
DISTRICT RECORDS CUSTODIAN:
Fishkind & Associates, Inc.
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.
send us a message
Fill out the contact form below to contact your community leaders. Report a problem in the community, ask a question, or share your opinions on area issues.